Thought...

"Something I can give to you, but still keep- My Word."

and...

"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist"

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Chistmas Eve in Hooper!

First video is the twins getting some presents from Gma Debi & Gpa Greg on Christmas Eve

-2nd Video, again Christmas Eve in Hooper.

We had such a fun time in Hooper. We had Grandma Haws, Gma & Gpa Fowler and Stalee her family come over for dinner, for the "Luke 2" play and to open presents. I entertained the older guests and it was my pleasure. We had a wonderful time and the kids all opened some of their favorite presents. -Dan

2 comments:

Em Russ said...

Cute Christmas! That video was fun to watch and hearing everyone's voices (especially Debi laughing) made me miss everyone. Glad you had a great Christmas!! Love, Em

Eardley Family said...

Hi Guys!

I have been totally out of blogging. We are now back from Hooper and I feel like I'm connecting with all of my friends. Cute pictures! So sad we missed you in Hooper.

Love you All,
Sunee