Thought...

"Something I can give to you, but still keep- My Word."

and...

"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist"

Sunday, August 17, 2008

4 wheeeelin......

So, the other day my buddy Chris asked me to go 4 wheelin with him up near vega lake in the mountains. We left early and came back late afternoon. It was awesome! We even got stuck in a huge mud hole, lol. A few hours of diggin and we were back on the trail. We started out at 4800 elevation and peaked out at over 10,100. We had GPS, that's how we knew. Very fun time. (BTW, pay no attn to the date on the pics, the camera was messed up, soz)
-Dan


5 comments:

TroxelTribe said...

Looks like a lot of fun - I love 4-wheeling. And you got some great pictures too! I love the one with the sun streaming over.

Jordan said...

Okay, that looked like a blast! Did it really take you hours to dig out?

Anonymous said...

We just wanted to say HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY Dan & Katie! You are an amazing couple & its inspiring to witness your love for one another! Here's to many more decade's of love!! Congratulations!

The Sadeghi's

Amy said...

Hey, your buddy Chris is kinda cute :) And I bet the chick who owns that Rhino is pretty cool too!

ROBINSON FAMILY said...

I found you guys through the wayne haws families blogs. I am now part of the blog world. Check out our blog. queenbeeof3.blogspot.com Take care-Kaylene and boys