Thought...

"Something I can give to you, but still keep- My Word."

and...

"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist"

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Momma gave in...surprise for Daddy!

Well, the kids and I have been trying to convince katie for over a year to let us get a dog. She does not really like dogs and is allergic to a lot of animals so it was hard for her. Lizzie and Marlee really love dogs and hug and kiss them with ease. Below are pics of the surprise early Christmas present I received Monday, Dec. 1st 2008.

His name is "Optimus Prime" but we call him Prime. He is a 4 month old Yorkshire Terrier. He has papers and is a pure bred. He is very very nice and never barks. He sleeps through the night and loves to play and run. We LOVE him!!! He weighs 6.2 lbs and got his first puppy hair cut yesterday. In this last picture, he is asleep in Katie's lap. He is my new buddy.
Thanks Momma!
Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww . . . Prime is so adorable!! I'm so glad you finally got a dog but so sad we're not there to play with him. Congrats on your new addition!

Leah