Thought...

"Something I can give to you, but still keep- My Word."

and...

"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist"

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Disneyland!!!

We had been waiting for Disneyland for a very long time now. We finally arrived and were so excited. We met Grandma debi, Grandpa Greg and Aunt Millie here and were so excited to share it with them. It was wonderful to have them there. The weather was perfect, 78* and sunny. We had SO much fun, but got a little scared, oddly enuf, in the kids rides. Too dark for Sam and Marlee. Nonetheless, it was wonderful. We even did the night time parade. Marlee really loved all the princesses. It was somthing special to be able to have the twins 4 yr old Birthday party at Disneyland. What a cool thing! My fave ride- Soaring over Cali, Katie- Splash Mtn, Marlee- Teacups, Samuel- Splash mtn, Lizzie- Billy hill and the hillbillies. Lol. Here are some of our fave pics. I will post a slideshow in my next post. Goodbye Mickey, we love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey neighbors!

It looks like you had a wonderful time at Disneyland! We're so happy you were able to celebrate your big birthday in such a magical place!

Welcome home - you were missed around here as always!

The Sadeghi's

stalee said...

Dan the whole time you were in Disneyland I was having major withdrawls. I love love that place. I hope we can go there soon, but it looks like you had so much fun. You guys are such a cute family and so fun to be around. I am sure the kids had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro.
your kids are adorable the pictures make me miss you guys even more! I'm glad you have the opportunity to be with your kids so much 'cuz they grow soooo fast... love the pictures!
ang