Thought...

"Something I can give to you, but still keep- My Word."

and...

"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist"

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I do like some country music...

Well buckaroo, I had a hankerin for a new Cowboy hat. My Son, Sam (That's a good cowboy name) been wantin me to fetch a new hat since the cows had come home so I figured it was time. We strapt on our ole cowkickers and hats, fixed our buckles, (for real) and set off for the park with Momma and the girls. Momma grabbed that new fangled telefoto lens and put it in her napsack as we cleared the pasture. I must say, I'll have to load the scatter gun to keep the cowpokes (boys) away from my lil Marlee, she's quite the looker. Anywho, heres a few of the telefotos that we took at the park. While I am not ready to wear boots everyday, I do admit to loving a good western. John Wayne is a hero of mine. I grew up watching him: She wore a yellow ribbon, True Grit, The Searchers, The Cowboys, to name a few. My Son sure makes a handsome cowboy, and people tell him that where ever he goes too. Now my daughter Marlee, well, you already heard me talking 'bout the scatter gun. We had a fun afternoon.
Dan



1 comment:

Michael said...

Cool pictures! it's fun to dress up in cowboy stuff. We got william a cowboy outfit, now he just has to grow into it. we hope it will fit this summer when we go to a couple of rodeos.