Thought...

"Something I can give to you, but still keep- My Word."

and...

"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist"

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Daddy's Official Declaration

Monday morning I woke up and declared, "Today, my children, is Daddy-Family workday!" After the roar of the crowd died down a bit, we packed up our needed supplies and headed for Glenwood Springs. It is a wonderful little tourist spot located about 1hr and 15 min from our home in Grand junction. I quickly completed my needed work and then we headed off to ride the tram to the top of the mountain. While on top we rode the alpine slides, wow were they fast! We then went back down to warm ourselves in the Yampa vapor hot pools. Hmmmm, warm. Here are some pics of our day. Enjoy.
-Dan
Here we are riding the tram. Marlee was a lil nervous, Sam and Lizzie loved it!


3 comments:

Rindi said...

Looks so fun! Cute little family.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kati said...

Oh i have done that before! I'm sure that was a blast! I know that it's fun and i'm sure that you all loved it:) I love the little roller coaster thing-a-ma-bob.