Thought...

"Something I can give to you, but still keep- My Word."

and...

"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist"

Monday, July 7, 2008

The 4th!!

The Fourth!

Well, we are home and well and I just wanted to take a second and write a lil. We had the most fantastic time in Hooper for the fourth! It was so fun and we actually had perty darn good weather.

The kids had SO much fun playing with all of their cousins and Aunts and Uncles.Sam, on the way home said that, "he would never forget Emma and Julia as long as he lives!" Sleeping in the tents went better then expected for us, minus Lizzie I guess. I enjoyed it and the kids actually slept great. BTW, Greg and Debi, I turned off the waterfall at 3am in the morning Friday night, because it started sounding like the creature from the black lagoon. I didn't know what else to do at 3am.

Playing softball was a blast, especially when I hit a triple. (This of course after popping out twice in a row to Kyle.) It was very competitive and fun. So was volleyball and swimming. Good times. I had a wonderful time playing golf also. I remember a few years ago when I said I would never go again, lol. With great instruction from Greg J this year and Kyle & JB last year, I have grown to really like golf. Including the nice company whilst playing. I wish I could golf with you guys all the time, I would love it then.

Thank you all for the stimulating conversation, family unity and genuine love. We love it when we all get together. My kids love all of you, kids and adults and that makes me feel so happy.

Thanks again Greg and Debi. See ya next year!

Dan and fam.

1 comment:

Em Russ said...

Man, I wish I could have been there. Sounds like tons of fun!