Thought...

"Something I can give to you, but still keep- My Word."

and...

"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist"

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Half Marathon!

So this weekend, katie said that Stalee and Sunee (and kyle) were running the St. George Half Marathon and that she really wanted to go but knew that we couldn't. It made her really sad because I know that whe wanted to be there to support them, so I said, I'll take off Friday and we will just go!!! Well, thats exactly what we did. We had the funnest time. We played video games, (as you could see by the prior post) we talked and played and had the funnest time just hanging out. But there was this little thing called the half marathon, lol. I took some amateur video of Sunee and Stae crossing the finish line in 2hrs and 4 minutes (below). They did awesome. Kyle was so fast that we did not get to see him cross. Sorry speedster, I mean Kyle. One of my fave things was while they were running the race, Stalee said, "I'm so tired, I really need to walk a little" and Sunee's reply, "You don't run half a marathon and NOT get tired, cmon!"

Great job guys, thanks for being gracious hosts and inspiring us to be the best we can!!!

Dan

4 comments:

Em Russ said...

Wow!! Way to go Sunee & Stalee. I am so amazed by that! I am so glad you guys got to go see them. You've having so many fun adventures lately that I'm jealous!

Dan and Fam said...

Thanks, Em, it was fun, wish you could hang out too. Maybe when J invents a robot or somthing, you can "fly" back to see us all.. hehe
Dan

Eardley Family said...

Dan,

That video was really fun! Thanks for taking in. More importantly thanks for being there. Your family is so cute and fun...I had a great weekend.

Sunee

Rindi said...

Awesome videoing Dan...you should be a professional!! :) That was so fun to see...I wish I could have been there, sounds like you guys had a great time!